Evivo, A Probiotic for Infants

I’m that mom that researches everything before I put it into my kids mouth. So, when I was invited to Au Fudge for a luncheon to learn more about Evivo, a probiotic for breastfed infants, I jumped on the opportunity to learn more. Boy, did I learn a lot about how a probitic can have lifetime benefits on my baby’s gut!

Au Fudge Exterior Decor

  1. Babies in the US compared to developing countries are missing B. infantis due to three modern medical practices: unintentional consequences of antibiotics, C-sections performed and more babies being given formula before six months.
  2.  Moms transfer good gut bacteria to their babies during birth. It’s this initial set up of good gut bacteria (B. infantis) that helps fight off potentially bad bacteria as they grow.
  3. A baby’s body is meant to use every bit of breast milk, but because 97% of today’s babies lack B. infantis, only 85% of breast milk’s nutrients are used. The other 15% — special carbohydrates that feed B. infantis – go to waste if B. infantis isn’t present.

By now, you are probably wondering what B. infantis is? B. infantis is good gut bacteria needed to fight off bad bacteria that is linked to eczema, allergies, asthma, diabetes and obesity;

 

 

Dahlia has shown some signs of allergies (just like me) so I have decided to give Evivo a try. It’s super easy to give to your little one.  You can order a month’s supply at a time and store in your freezer or fridge. Just mix with 3-5 ml of breastmilk and give to baby with a syringe and ta da! Your baby is on it’s way to fight off bad bacteria!

When you put everything into your mouth you need good gut bacteria!

 

If you are a breastfeeding mamacita and would like to try Evivo out. Use my code for $10 off your first order.

Coupon Code

ev7-4298ta4c

-Ruby

 

 

Comments

  1. Hilda says:

    This is awesome!!! I hate antibiotics anx knowing I’m scheduling a c-sec this tine around is scaring me all kinds. The other 2 times I actually lavores to my milk came in after c-sec’s but this time around there will be no laboring and plenty of meds/antibiotics. They’re so bad for babies/kids… and modern medicines go-to.

    1. lamamacitablog says:

      Right! Antibiotics are my last resort always. Probiotics should help restore the good bacteria. I’ll be praying that all goes well with your c-section. It will though!!

Leave a Reply